Your Price
$6.25 ea.

Inventory

Quantity
12 in Stock

Ordering

(from 1 to 12)

Product Summary

Introducing our Patriotic "Don't Mess with My Faith, Family, Firearms, Freedom" Metal Tin Sign, a bold and meaningful piece of decor that proudly celebrates cherished values and principles. This sign is more than just decoration; it's a statement of unwavering belief in the core values that make our nation great. Crafted with attention to detail and durability, this metal tin sign boasts a timeless design that combines patriotic imagery with a powerful message. The words "Don't Mess with My Faith, Family, Firearms, Freedom" are displayed prominently, serving as a reminder of the values that many hold dear. The sign's patriotic imagery, featuring the American flag and other symbols of freedom, reinforces the message and adds a touch of Americana to your space. Its classic design makes it suitable for various settings, from homes and offices to workshops and man caves. Made from high-quality tin, this sign is built to last, ensuring that it remains a striking and meaningful addition to your decor for years to come. The durable materials are resistant to wear and tear, and the sign's compact size makes it easy to display on walls or in a frame. Whether you're a staunch defender of these values or simply want to make a patriotic statement in your living space, our "Don't Mess with My Faith, Family, Firearms, Freedom" Metal Tin Sign is the perfect choice. It's a powerful reminder of the principles that many hold close to their hearts, adding a touch of patriotism and meaning to your surroundings. Display your values proudly with this impactful and enduring piece of decor.

Features

• Length: 16"
  • Packaging: Bulk Packaging
  • Size: 16" x 12.5"
  • Coated surface to protect against scratches
  • High quality ink baked to signs to promote long life
  • Mounting holes on each of the 4 edges for versatile mounting options
  • These tin signs add a touch of American Heritage to any room in the house, garage, or man cave
  • SKU T2629
    Manufacturer ID T2629
    Case Quantity 25
    brand Desperate Enterprises Inc.
    Item Weight 0.70 lbs
    Item Package Dimensions
    (L x W x H)
    16.13" x 12.63" x 0.25"